Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Live Video - What's Your Favorite Yarn Color | Posh Pooch Designs

Live With Sara of
I received an very nice email from a young girl who is 9 years old,
 and has been crocheting for about a year.
I am always happy to hear about children learning to crochet.

She asked me 3 Questions:
1. What is my Favorite Color?
I Love Bright yellow because it is a happy color, full of sunshine and makes me feel warm.

2. What is your Favorite color of Yarn to work with?
I enjoy working with blue yarn, light to medium shades because I think you can really see the stitches and textures well.

3. What is your least Favorite color of Yarn to work with?
I really dislike working with black yarn by itself because it is so very hard to see and find your stitches. Now pair it with a bright green pink, yellow or white and then it is really lovely.
4. What's Your Favorite Brand of Yarn?
Red Heart yarns, Of Course!

Then I received this Question, and I really had to think a bout it.
"Which Comes First, The Crochet Pattern or the Yarn?

And Answer is Yes.
 Sometimes the Yarn comes first. I am just walking along a new yarn, or color jumps out at me and them I buy some. I save it for just the right pattern.

But them sometimes, I have a pattern or design in mind, and I go looking fir the perfect yarn.


See The Video on my Youtueb Channel at This LINK


###############################################

What's New This Week at Posh Pooch Designs

Hanukkah Set - Mug Cozie and Gelt Bag
Free Crochet Pattern and Video : LINK

Silly Christmas Tree Hat
Free Crochet Pattern and Video :  LINK

Dish Soap Apron
Free Crochet Pattern and Video: 
LINK


No comments: